Aim of the establishment of the Society:
To promote the bird lovers of Sheikhupura and work for the welfare of the bird keepers.
Duties of the Society
The Society aims to:
- Guide and provide important information about birds.
- Enhance and motivate the member’s passion for birds.
- Provide birds’ medication and prescription free of cost.
- Provide annual dose of vitamins free of cost.
- Set up dispensaries at various locations around the city.
- Provide pair of Budgerigar to each deserving member on half price in the 1st years of the Society (however members have to apply properly to avail the facilities.)
- Provide at least 10 pairs to every deserving member in the following years (however members have to apply properly to avail the facilities.)
- Offer relief in case of viral death of any member’s birds.
- Issue identity card of the society to every member.
- Provide list of phone numbers and address of other members.
- Call a monthly meeting to settle various issues and find solutions to the problems.
- Visit and survey bird sheds of every member provided that the member has no reservations in this regard.
- Arrange an annual bird show (exhibition), for provide entertainment and awareness to common citizen.